You are here.
Good marketing begins with solid, data-driven information. Our research experts will help you answer the questions that will determine each next step.
- How is your brand perceived in the marketplace?
- Is your message different from your competitors?
- Who is your ideal target audience?
- What is your unique value proposition to your audience?
- Is your tuition too high or too low relative to your brand positioning?
In addition to leveraging all secondary sources of data, we employ proven qualitative and quantitative primary market research methodologies to help answer these questions. See us in action.
We use focus groups, in-depth one-on-one interviews and social networking research to determine attitudes and beliefs about your organization among your prospective and current audiences including those who are accepted but choose not to come to your school. These methods provide valuable insights into what both your prospects and stakeholders think about your organization and why.
To prove our qualitative findings, we use online, telephone and direct mail surveys to collect data about prospective and current audiences in large enough numbers to provide statistically significant data sets that are reliable and predictable.