This month, we talk with Holly Elkins, who leads Presentation High School, an all-girls’ Catholic high school in San Jose, Ca., about how best to lead during challenging times, such as COVID-19. Holly shares three specific tips for fellow Heads of Schools on leadership.
Subscribe to Our Blog:
Read the latest from Kalix President Jonathan Oleisky.
- How to Create Successful Landing Pages for School Events
- Make Your Holiday Greeting Matter
- How to Create Content When You’re Overbooked and Understaffed
- 10 Steps to an Effective Social Media Audit – Infographic
- Marketing Musts for a Successful Fall School Admissions Season
- TikTok Do’s and Don’ts for Independent School Marketers
- 10 Steps to an Effective Social Media Audit
- 3 Strategic Questions for Post-Covid Enrollment Management
- Q&A With Independent School Expert Peter O’Neill
Admissions Admissions Marketing AIMS Arts & Culture Association of Independent Maryland Schools B.E.S.T. Baltimore Baltimore County Public Schools Baltimore Independent Schools Blogs Boarding School Boys Schools Branding College Admissions Colleges College Search Process Communications Crisis Communications Customer Service Digital Marketing Edtech Enrollment Marketing Facebook Girls Schools Higher Ed Holidays Independent Schools Market Research Instagram Jonathan Oleisky Kalix Landing Page Marketing Market Research Mobile Marketing NAIS National Association of Independent Schools Public Relations Single Sex Education Social Media Twitter University Admissions Video winter break Winter Holidays YouTube