For Immediate Release
November 7, 2017
Sarah Achenbach, Director of Communications
443-744-0725 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Now entering its fifth year of serving the national independent school and education market, Kalix Marketing proudly announces several new clients.
BALTIMORE —Kalix Marketing has signed several new clients in a significant expansion of its strategic marketing and consulting services for the independent school and broader education market. We are proud to welcome the following schools and a global, educational non-profit organization to the Kalix family.
- ERB, New York, NY: Kalix is working with the nonprofit ERB (Educational Records Bureau) to develop a comprehensive, content management strategy with original blog articles and social media. ERB is one of the world’s largest providers of admission and achievement assessment and instructional services for Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 schools, independent, public and parochial, around the globe.
- Friends School of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD: Kalix is developing an alumni engagement strategy leveraging the LinkedIn platform.
- Krieger Schechter Day School, Baltimore, MD: Kalix is working with the school on a brand refresh.
- Lowell School, Washington, D.C.: Kalix is producing a targeted digital admissions engagement campaign.
- Westridge School, Pasadena, CA: Kalix is creating a comprehensive digital marketing campaign.
- The Boys’ Latin School of Maryland, Baltimore, MD: Kalix is working with the school to develop a Facebook marketing strategy.
In addition, Kalix is proud to announce its partnership with the Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS) and will be sponsoring the Trustee Conference on November 8, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA.
Committed to giving back, Kalix continues its support Baltimore Educational Scholarship Trust (B.E.S.T.) by donating a portion of its profits each year. Celebrating its 30th year, B.E.S.T. supports academically ambitious African American children with financial need through the admissions process at local independent schools.
Founded in 2012, Kalix Marketing provides high-level, strategic, integrated marketing services to independent schools and the educational market throughout the United States. Taking its name from the 700-plus islands in the Kalix archipelago in Sweden, Kalix Marketing is a powerful, collective force of senior-level marketing strategy, research, digital marketing and creative professionals. We offer objective, research-driven consulting services ranging from market and target audience research to branding and marketing strategy and execution to help our clients accomplish their vision.
Kalix Marketing | 3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 300, Baltimore, MD 21211| kalixmarketing.com